Sunday, September 7, 2008

Samuel pics - part 1

Sam in the hospital modeling his awesome sunglasses and hat (for when he was under the lights to treat his jaundice). Unfortunately, I don't have very many good newborn pics of Sam - he was whisked away to the NICU, and the pics we took in there didn't turn out very well. Live and learn. You'll just have to trust me that he was ADORABLE!
This is on the day that he was released from the hospital. He is being held by his Grandma Linda. See - I was right - ADORABLE!
Sam crawling in one of our favorite parks in Tallahassee. He was such a fun little guy (still is).
Sam enjoying some bubbles. I love that grin.
Sam was a seasoned traveller. I don't think we have ever calculated exactly how many flights the poor kid has been on, but I know that he was over 100 by the time he turned 2. I think that this is when he was barely 2 and we were on our way to California for a conference (and mini-vacation).

No comments: